Roof Restoration Experts
Hats 4 Houses is a family owned and operated, leading roofing company with decades of industry experience. Our friendly team of experts is committed to giving South East Queensland the best roofing options available.
Hats 4 Houses offer professional advice on all aspects of roofing as well as a free measure and quote.
We specialise in:
- Installation and metal roof repairs
- Asbestos removal
- Patios, carports and decks
- Insurance roof repairs
- Storm damage repairs
If you’re a home-owner or builder faced with the prospect of installing a new roof, we would suggest you strongly consider metal roofing and take advantage of the benefits a new metal roof has to offer. Metal is a high quality, robust roofing material that has taken huge leaps forward in design in recent years. It is lightweight, easy to install and very attractive.
Metal Rooves Handles Rough Weather
Whether you need a commercial or residential roof, selecting metal is the best option in South East Queensland’s extreme weather conditions. It offers incredible durability and longevity. Metal rooves are also low maintenance as well as being visually pleasing.
A Metal Roof Looks Great
The wide range of colours and textures now available in metal roofing blows away any misconceptions about lack of visual appeal. With a colour choice just as wide ranging as other popular roofing materials, metal will suit your home or building whether the style is modern or traditional. A metal roof will also stay looking good for much longer than other roofing materials.
Metal is Energy Efficient
Metal roofing also helps to keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter, contributing to the overall energy-efficiency of your home.
Metal Lasts and Lasts
Aside from the visual advantages now on offer, metal roofs are extremely long lasting and durable. When comparing it to other premium roofing materials, metal exceeds all its competitors. With a lifespan of 40-60 years and beyond, once your metal roof is installed it’s there for good. Conversely, other roofing materials will rot or weaken over time and may require replacement 2-4 times during the lifespan of a metal roof.
Metal Can Take a Beating
When comparing to other materials like slate and clay tiles, which also have a long life, metal roofing is still superior, being able to withhold a beating from rain, hail, extreme weather conditions and falling branches and debris, without cracking or breaking. With such little maintenance required, choosing metal for your roof restoration is the safest and best option.
Why Hats 4 Houses?
Backed with a 5 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials and covered by a manufacturers’ warranty, Hats 4 Houses really is the best in the business when it comes to leaving our customers with peace of mind that their residential or commercial roof is in the best hands.
Founded in 2002, Hats 4 Houses’ staff and tradesmen are dedicated to ensuring our customers receive quality workmanship for their money, competitive prices and complete customer satisfaction. Comprised of experienced office staff and tradesmen, including roofers, asbestos removalists, carpenters, concreters, electricians and plumbers, our team understands the economical and environmental importance of a high quality roof.
If you’re looking for a durable and cost effective roof, that offers longevity and the ability to stand up against Queensland’s harsh storms and weather conditions, a new metal roof is by far the best choice.
- How to Cool Down Your Patio? - Installing a new patio to your home is an excellent way of making the most of the outdoors, whether you are planning on using the space for activities, a carport or to simply enjoy some time in the shade. When the weather gets hot and sticky though, it can become quite warm even in the...
- Metal Roof Replacement - Living in a country such as Australia with its harsh climate and unexpected weather events, means that buildings – and especially metal roofs in Brisbane – are really put to the test. Over time some roofing materials can break down gradually, and Brisbane storm damage can cause them to fall into disrepair, which often leads...
- What is the Difference Between a Patio and a Pergola? - When looking to extend your home or utilise more of the space on your property, adding to outdoor spaces with a garden structure of some sort, such as a new patio or new pergola is an excellent way of doing this. Choosing what sort of area you want to add to your home can be...
- What is a Verandah? - Throughout the country’s history there have been songs written about the Australian tradition of sitting on a ‘verandah’, enjoying a cool drink in the shade, watching the summer storms rolling in, or where in the house this area is located. According to the classic song ‘Home Among the Gum Trees’ the verandah is located at...