Roof Restoration Experts
Hats 4 Houses is a family owned and operated, leading roofing company with decades of industry experience. Our friendly team of experts is committed to giving South East Queensland the best roofing options available.
Hats 4 Houses offer professional advice on all aspects of roofing as well as a free measure and quote.
We specialise in:
- Installation and metal roof repairs
- Asbestos removal
- Patios, carports and decks
- Insurance roof repairs
- Storm damage repairs
If you’re a home-owner or builder faced with the prospect of installing a new roof, we would suggest you strongly consider metal roofing and take advantage of the benefits a new metal roof has to offer. Metal is a high quality, robust roofing material that has taken huge leaps forward in design in recent years. It is lightweight, easy to install and very attractive.
Metal Rooves Handles Rough Weather
Whether you need a commercial or residential roof, selecting metal is the best option in South East Queensland’s extreme weather conditions. It offers incredible durability and longevity. Metal rooves are also low maintenance as well as being visually pleasing.
A Metal Roof Looks Great
The wide range of colours and textures now available in metal roofing blows away any misconceptions about lack of visual appeal. With a colour choice just as wide ranging as other popular roofing materials, metal will suit your home or building whether the style is modern or traditional. A metal roof will also stay looking good for much longer than other roofing materials.
Metal is Energy Efficient
Metal roofing also helps to keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter, contributing to the overall energy-efficiency of your home.
Metal Lasts and Lasts
Aside from the visual advantages now on offer, metal roofs are extremely long lasting and durable. When comparing it to other premium roofing materials, metal exceeds all its competitors. With a lifespan of 40-60 years and beyond, once your metal roof is installed it’s there for good. Conversely, other roofing materials will rot or weaken over time and may require replacement 2-4 times during the lifespan of a metal roof.
Metal Can Take a Beating
When comparing to other materials like slate and clay tiles, which also have a long life, metal roofing is still superior, being able to withhold a beating from rain, hail, extreme weather conditions and falling branches and debris, without cracking or breaking. With such little maintenance required, choosing metal for your roof restoration is the safest and best option.
Why Hats 4 Houses?
Backed with a 5 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials and covered by a manufacturers’ warranty, Hats 4 Houses really is the best in the business when it comes to leaving our customers with peace of mind that their residential or commercial roof is in the best hands.
Founded in 2002, Hats 4 Houses’ staff and tradesmen are dedicated to ensuring our customers receive quality workmanship for their money, competitive prices and complete customer satisfaction. Comprised of experienced office staff and tradesmen, including roofers, asbestos removalists, carpenters, concreters, electricians and plumbers, our team understands the economical and environmental importance of a high quality roof.
If you’re looking for a durable and cost effective roof, that offers longevity and the ability to stand up against Queensland’s harsh storms and weather conditions, a new metal roof is by far the best choice.
- Improve Your Home with a New Patio or Deck - +-*Adding a new patio or deck to your home can really add significantly to how you use the space. Often when we have been living in our home for any period of time it may start to feel a bit ‘samey’ and we may need some inspiration to start enjoying the space again. Choosing where...
- Cool Your House Down with an Insulated Patio - +-*The Australian climate is renowned for its long, hot sunny Summer days, and nights when you have trouble sleeping because of the heat. Summer is often a time when you have moments of feeling sticky and uncomfortable, and if there isn’t a breeze it may become extremely stuffy inside the house with nowhere to hide...
- Has your patio roof been damaged by hail in a Queensland storm? - +-*Storm season is well and truly upon us. It is important to clean up your yard, removing any debris and securing lightweight items. Once this is done there is little else you can do to protect your home other than making sure you have an up to date insurance policy; double check that it covers...
- Hail Damaged Roof - +-*It’s easy to see hail damage on your car or patio but assessing hail damage to your metal roof can be a lot harder. Hail can leave dents in metal roofing and in a colourbond roof and can crack or break tiles on a tile roof. It’s very important that your roof is in tip...